Perth Tour Directory
If I book a tour through perthtourism.com, are my payment details secure?
- 9-Day Albany, Tree Top Walk, Margaret River, Pinnacles and Monkey Mia
- 3-Day Wave Rock, Albany and Tree Top Tour from Perth
- 4-Day 4WD Tour – Perth to Exmouth via Monkey Mia
- One-way Sightseeing Cruise between Perth & Fremantle
- Perth Lunch Cruise including Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour
- Fremantle Lunch Cruise
- Swan River Scenic Cruise
- Perth and Fremantle City Tour with Optional Swan Valley Tour and Swan River Cruise
- Perth Helicopter Tour
- Perth Beaches Helicopter Tour
- 2-Day Margaret River Wine Experience Tour from Perth
- 2-Day Margaret River Wine Region Small-Group Tour
- Margaret River, Eagles, Caves, Wine and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Tour from Perth
- 3-Day Monkey Mia Dolphins, Pinnacles Desert & Kalbarri National Park Tour from Perth
- 4-Day Monkey Mia Dolphins & Sand Boarding 4WD Adventure from Perth
- 5-Day Monkey Mia Dolphins, Pinnacles Desert, Kalbarri & Ningaloo Reef Tour from Perth
- 7-Day Monkey Mia Dolphins, Pinnacles Dessert, Kalbarri, Tree Top Walk & Margaret River Tour from Perth
- Ningaloo Reef Adventure from Perth
- Pinnacles Desert, Koalas and Sandboarding 4WD Day Tour from Perth
- Pinnacles Desert, New Norcia and Wildflowers Day Tour from Perth
- Rottnest Island Day Trip from Perth
- Perth Sightseeing Pass
- Perth Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Perth Zoo General Entry Ticket and Sightseeing Cruise
- Swan Valley Lunch Cruise
- Swan Valley Cruise & Vineyard Dinner from Perth
- Swan Valley Wine Cruise from Perth
- Swan Valley, Wildlife & Wine Tasting Afternoon Tour from Perth
- Swan Valley Small-Group Day Trip from Perth
- Valley of the Giants and Tree Top Walk Day Tour from Perth
- Wave Rock, York, Wildflowers and Aboriginal Cultural Tour from Perth
Things to do in Perth
The natural beauty of Western Australia is a traveller’s dream which many Perth tours capitalise on.
Perth day tours feature outings such as four wheel drive adventure tours to the Pinnacles desert. Rottnest Island is also a popular tour destination. The township of Broome with its famous camel rides is a must for the seeker of authentic Aussie fun.
Buchanner Arch and the Bungle Bungles are also must see destinations. The Swan Valley is a favourite for cruises through the region’s famous wineries. The Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse is a famous destination as is New Norcia and the Valley of the Giants.
Perth Hills wine tours cover areas such as Kalamunda, Bickley, Mundaring and Chittering Valley. Wine tours incorporate visits to vineyards, wine boutiques, heritage sites and galleries.
You might also be interested in exploring Broome Tours.